Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Big Girl Room Rug

As I am sure you all know Dhurri Rugs are all the rage. 
I knew if we were going to be staying in our home a Nice, emphasis on nice rug was going to be necessary for Big Girl's room. 

A 16x16 room needs something in it. 
Since living here we have been through 1 garages sale rug, and 2 remnant carpet pieces. Bottom line is they were not good quality and I was continually replacing them!!

Below is the "ideal" rug for the space. It pulled out the pop of pink I was using as an accent in the room and introduced it in a sophisticated way. 

I am thinking this rug can grow with us as she gets older. 

So... I started saving....

Then one day a few weeks ago a friend of mine called FREAKING OUT!! 
Literally yelling get to the pottery barn outlet NOW!!!

I am thinking this rug can grow with us as she gets older. 

So... I started saving....

$550 isnt terrible by any means.

Then one day a few weeks ago a friend of mine called FREAKING OUT!! 
Literally yelling get to the pottery barn outlet NOW!!!

All the rugs were marked half off!!!

The outlet price was $399.99 marked down to $99.99 the HALF OFF!!!!!!!

I felt the biggest adrenaline rush of my life to get there and get that rug!!

I also bought a small Dhurrie for the Guest House for $25.00!!

Such divine finds!!

So, now all we need to complete this big girl space is a mirror, a headboard, and a few more pieces of wall art!


We decided when we moved back in to move her bed against the wall to give her some more play space. 
(dont worry this greek key lamp is not in here any longer)

Thus far we LOVE it!


No comments: