Saturday, October 13, 2012

The deal of the century.


Okay sooo... I have a bargain hunting obsession. 
First was my double jogger.
Then the baby bjorn bouncer! 
Remember This post? 
Then the childrens shoenhut baby grand piano (it stays at my parents).

So now i go in stores with no agenda and what I find I find... Well I found this set of patio chairs at my recent visit to Essex!

They are from Walmart and retailed for 599.99. Not what I originally envisioned for our screened in porch but promising.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a decent style at Walmart!! I never go in there!
The box said half off.
I shook my head in disbelief when I realized this was a box of SIX chairs for $31.00!!!!!!! 
Yes thirty one!!!! 
I ran to the register with the price tag in hand to snag this thing! That means I got the chairs for about 2.50 a chair and the cushions per chair for about 2.50!!
Shocker!!
It was brand new and I was soo proud of this deal! 
Now to find a table.... Hmmm. I will post an actual picture once we get the swivel mechanism on the "end" chairs. 
These suckers are Heavy!
Have you guys found any "out of this world" deals lately?? 
 Would love to hear about them!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Great deal! I am going to start looking for patio furniture soon too! It is a great time to buy it now.


=)


Brooke