Friday, October 5, 2012

Chicago Day 3

Wednesday was my first day solo in the city! 
I slept in ... Enjoyed a long breakfast then perused Michigan avenue. 
I stopped in Macy's and spent way way too much time at the Lush counter.
I treated myself to a bath bomb and a chocolate face mask.

Source: via Lauren on Pinterest
Then headed to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch! Hello pumpkin cheesecake!!
 
from there I went to Saks and treated myself to a mini makeover at the Trish McEvoy counter.
My sweet husband even suprised me with this wonderful planner to replenish my makeup supply!
 
For dinner we met up with Casey's cousin, Cathy for some pub food then an evening at the Second City Comedy Club! People such as John Belushi, Steve Carrell, Tina Fey! Great night and lots of fun!!
(will include pictures from the camera once we get home)

I tried one of the infamous scarf fashions called the pretzel found on Pinterest! 
Love how easy it was. 

These were our seats in the comedy club minutes before the show began! We laughed so hard and had a great time!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love Lush! Bathbombs are my favorite!

Sounds like a great day!



Brooke