Thursday, October 13, 2011

Age 2.75 years

I have been meaning to do this post for quite some time! It seems when u start planning things life hits the fast forward button!!

I had originally planned to not do shirts this fall, but who am I kidding!! I missed it!!

Here are quite a few phone pics of us since our trip to Disney in August.



Proud of her new hot pink shoes!


Going to visit Grammy at work!


Please ignore the obscene cable cord... Ugh how I loathe that thing!


Going with a friend to the hospital to meet a baby brother!! (not ours.. Just yet)



Completely hamming!! She is obsessed with her Barbie sunglasses!




Let's be real, this baby girl is a complete ham!


And continuing to grown WAY too quickly!!

Her favorite phrases and sayings:
"mommy, do you want to hold my little baby fingers?"

"Will, wuke, or Lilly and Luke you are being bad! I need to put you in time out!"
"oh daddy, you really are my prince charming!"
"no, I big girl, I do it myself!!"
singing abc's and saying "mommy, join me!" so stinking funny!

Did I mention her hair has grown halfway down her back??
(again, my digital baby book so I can remember)

And we are officially wearing size 4t and some 4/5s she is soooo tall that if the cut is not skinny the pants will fall right off her. 

Oh, and she just started wearing a size 7.5/8 shoe.


No comments: