Monday, October 17, 2011

The Grove, a belated birthday

My husband turned 26 back in September.

All he wanted for his birthday was either to tailgate with the tide or go see the tide play!

So that is just what we did. We hated we weren't able to go with some very dear friends, but Steph's grandmother went to be with Jesus Saturday morning. We will get to do it again some other time.

The past few times we have made it to Oxford we tried to meet up with some friends at their tent....but cell service is less than optimal soo... we planned ahead this time and I am so... glad we got to visit with them!

on the left is sister's best friend since preschool, middle, her big sis and right is momma.

I love these ladies dearly!!


This was my mom's first real sit back and relax tailgate experience. I think she enjoyed it!!
(miss you ainser, wish you had been there)

And just for fun...
Okay, they are sooo going to kill me for this but they look so much alike!!

EXACT same facial expression!!!

And somehow mom managed to get all the other pictures on her camera! I will have to get them from her!

The day was a blast and I am so glad we got to go and see the tide play! It was my first time in a stadium since 2007. Too long my friends... too long!

BTW... Roll Tide!

No comments: