Friday, October 28, 2011

Nursery Diaries Part 2

Today I promised to show fabric swatches. 
Maybe first I should some some of my inspiration nurseries that catapulted this concoction.


exhibit a, ticking stripe

exhibit b true and true nautical, but a hair too themey for me.

Source: None via .Jenny Beth on Pinterest

exhibit c classic children's room

exhibit d those silly stripes... I can't get them out of my head!

exhibit e ahh subdued nautical... 
I think we are headed somewhere 

Fabric swatches:
A quilted white matelasse diamond print.
We will also be using a white denim but its the same color white as this matelasse.
this is a knubby raised fabric... I LURVE it!
And of course I had to add in my beloved stripes!!
And the last fabric is a remnant closeout.
Haven't been able to find it anywhere online so here is the iphone pic.

On monday I will share the accessories we have gathered for the space.

No comments: