Sunday, October 23, 2011

Guess What we did...

In the words of my almost 3 year old...
"Mommy, you and daddy made it snow the prettiest pinkaliscious snow I have ever seen."

All I can think about is getting my $400 + dollar utility bill going down... 

Here's to hoping this works!

Renting this guy from Home Depot and 5 bags of insulation made this 2 man job a 2 hour cinch!
Seriously!!

The side of the machine has an internal box cutter. 
It slices the plastic bag open on its own and all you do is hit the on button and grab the plastic bag!


Then the 100 ft. hose blows this pretty insulation into my less than adequate "R" rated insulation. And the layer is back where it needs to be!!

1 comment:

Dixie Delights said...

Another question.... How much did it cost in total? Have u noticed a difference?