Thursday, October 13, 2011

Baby Fever

I have been looking for "stylish blogs/people" who happen to have a great "wish-list" for all things baby.

Ever tried to google "hot- must-have baby items" 

Doesn't always render chic and make life easier items than what was around 3 years ago when lil' bit was born.

Well, today I found it... Effortless Style!!

I have kinda blog stalked her all day long, shh dont tell...

check out her style board of all things baby... 


go see everything else fab she is up to...

Might be trying some new DIY projects this next week compliments of some of her great tutorials!



1 comment:

Kim at The Simpson Six said...

I LOVE the Missoni stroller! I'm not typically a huge Missoni fan, but that is fabulous! We're adopting a little girl (our fourth child, first adopted) and have ZERO need for any new stuff, but . . . we'll be getting a new stroller!

Kim at TheSimpsonSix.blogspot.com