Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday

One of my sorority sisters from college is hosting, Thankful on Thursday. I think i will join!! If you have never read Gini's blog its great!! so cute and she always inspires me to save more!!!

this Thursday I am thankful for my sweet husband, in 4 short days we will have been married for 2 years, i can't believe how quickly time flies!!
{this is 2 weeks after we started dating and
 he came home with me for a wedding and to meet my parents!!}

We have been through ALOT in the past 2 years and at the end of the day there is nothing like coming home and curling up on the couch with your best friend!!
  • He makes me laugh, sometimes i laugh so hard i cry....,
  • he makes me some of the most creative and delectible (sp?) food {my man can cook!!, (said with a paula deen accent)}
  • and most importantly he loves me and respects me. 
I am so thankful the lord brought him into my life, and everytime he tried to get my attention, and i blew him off... OH LORD thank you for his patience.(I will tell that story on our anniversary, stay tuned) We all know i can be slightly dramatic at times. hehe ;)

Go on over here to Gini's blog and see what she is thankful for this thursday... her Little Claire will melt your heart!!

2 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Health, family and friends are huge on the list! I am a new follower! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen

Gini said...

Thanks for the shout out and for linking up with us! I have grown to love reading Thankful on a Thursday posts each week. Just makes the day all together better. Can't wait to see you soon- Gini