Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vesta Designer Home Showcase 1

First off i owe you guys an apology... i didn't hold up my end of the deal with blogging twice a day... i am so sorry, but getting two shipments of fabric in the mail/ finishing my friend's nursery bedding got in the way. Anyway, I wanted to share with you what my hubby and i did saturday night....

The 2010 Vesta Home Show Tour

Yall are probably thinking, "What the heck is this thing??"
 Well, you see, the local Area Home Builders Association gathers and several builders decide to build homes to showcase in this yearly event.

awesome design + best interior decorators in the city= I am there!!

Okay alot to share so this is the first of several posts.....


This is the first home. Very different but had incredible bones!! Here is what i fell in love with in the home.

One of the master bath vanities.

Walk in closet off of master bath

simple bathroom yet still chic, 
ps i am totally making me some preserved boxwood arrangements soon. love them.

Dining room from the stairwell looking into living space and then courtyard. 
ADORE this fixture.

The designer for this home is Amy Howard. 

I am blown away with everything she placed in this beautiful home. 

More to come....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous house Jenny Beth, I love the vanity. xx