Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vesta Home Show 2

This was the second home at the show..., this home won best in show and by far was my favorite....

This bathroom was to die for!!

 
This bedding was very formal but elegant, and the otherside of the room looked like this.

 
Don't you just love it?

t
This is the third house... 
I didn't love the outside of it but the inside.... oh dear heavens, I felt like I was literally walking the pages of a magazine. 
This home had exquisite furnishings. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. (sorry i wasnt able to get more upclose... baby was very busy that day.)





 
This is the room in the carriage house over the garage (detached from home)


 
This home reminded me so much of New Orleans


The baseboards of this kitchen had the coolest feature.
You did a gentle touch with the shoe and the baseboards were hidden drawers under the kitchen cabinets to hide cash, passports, and jewelry. Genius idea!!!

Hope all of you enjoyed looking at these beautiful homes as much as i did. Now i am full of ideas and bursting at the seems to implement them!!

This past week has been pretty hectic. 
  • I finished the nursery bedding i was working on, 
  • finished the other set of panels for ACs room. (yes the fabric did retire and it took me forever to find more... but hey its the risk you run...)
  • cleaned out the garage
  • organized more clothing
  • cleaned out/super detailed my car
  • cleaned off all the walls where little bit decided to use an expo marker and create her own art....
JOY!!  
Hope you all have a wonderful fourth of July!


No comments: