Thursday, July 8, 2010

19 months

Okay, lets be honest.... I haven't blogged much about the fam lately, and... i keep forgetting to take pictures.... this is aweful of me... i am missing out on sooooo much... so please excuse the extremely long post and ton of pictures.

We have been swimming at my parents quite a bit lately, and so have the pups. 

Buttons still doesn't get the open your eyes when i take your picture. haha
I am so thankful I have had the opportunity to stay home with AC over the past few weeks. 
WE have had an awesome time. 

At 19 months, our fave words are:
  • mine
  • no
  • dis
  • ouside
  • olors (crayons, aka colors)
  • ukie (lukie, our dog)
  • she has also said poppy, my dad
  • baby
  • dis is how (one phrase....)
we have lots of.... "hey pumpkin, look at mommy!!" and the response is usually a melt down...
Then i end up bribing with the paci...
(no she isnt missing any teeth, not sure why she looks like she is....)
Grammy had to steal some sugars.....
And my cousin Amy came for a quick visit..... 

So glad she got to come in town and we got to catch up.

Much love from us to you. Have a wonderful thursday....
I am linking up with my friend Gini's thankful on a thursday..

No comments: