Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Recap

This year we went with a really simple valentines. 
Nothing better than some good ole quality time.
We obviously put our pinterest mailboxes to good use.
(ac had a blast finding some goodies in her little box)

Since a 3 yr old was dining I decided to do an elegant kid friendly set up. (i am laughing at typing that really... basically a gold charger can make you, as an adult, feel as if you are indulging in a fine meal. haha)
This was our first holiday having lil bit eat on her new plate. she was Overly excited about this.
And what pink holiday is complete without some lilly and of course a Pinkaliscious book, namely Pinkadoodles. I am just as excited as lil bit is!!
My very sweet husband did something unconventional when the baby was born. Since my favorite florist was closing on Saturday right as we were headed into the hospital he decided to sign me up for the flower of the month club with Holidays flowers. Basically you get a small bouquet of flowers every month for 12 months. He got my first bouquet yesterday and I am in love!! 

And the best part is a fraction of the cost to having a monthly bouquet of fresh flowers every month!!

I can't wait!!!

Hope you all had a lovely evening with the ones you love!


No comments: