Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Guess What I am working on??

Yes it is true... we are FINALLY starting to finish up the backyard!!



Mine will probably not be this elaborate... but anything is better than weeds, grapevine, and kudzu.

Somedays I have dreamed I would die. Death by overgrown in kudzu!


Cant wait to get everything mulched and show off my massive clump of day lillies. 
finally after 3 years of living here I can share the yard behind the guesthouse.


our beds will more than likely look like this, sans the fancy fence. but nonetheless weed free beds sound amazing right about now.

3 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

I have to figure out what to do about our yard and front shrubs this spring. Say prayers.... I have no idea what to do, but the bushes our builder planted never grew. at all. and it's been a year and a half. soooo... time for something new i guess!

Tiffany said...

You mean, you don't love kudzu?
;)

Jenny Beth said...

ughhh kudzu will be the death of me... and mrs. jones... i know what you mean... we are having ALL of our back yard cleared next week then preparing for close to 3 yards of mulch... my muscles already hate me...