Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines Ideas

Last year I SUPER slacked and I don't think I even blogged our valentine's day. So I wanted to share this year to give you some fun ideas of stuff to do!!
Here is everything clustered together before I was able to figure out what I wanted to do with it all!
First thing we did was buy a few fun accessories
We found the cupcakes at Pier 1.

Guess what ?? they brought them back this year!
click on image to go to their site!

Then I collected a few of the Round Top Collection hearts to put our valentines in.

I wanted to do something original for treats for our MDO friends.

Instead of paper that would be trashed and too sweet candy mommies may not let their little ones eat we did heart shaped marshmallows!!
 All of the children enjoyed getting something different!


No comments: