Monday, February 20, 2012

1 month old

This past month has just flown by!!
I want to stop and freeze time. AC is saying the funniest stuff and C is changing a little more each day!
(I could not get him to look at me for all the tea in china, maybe next month)
one month stats.
(i know they are corny but I dont write anything down and this is going to serve as my "reference" for when I actually make time to filling in the baby book.)
head 50%
length 21 3/4= 25%
weight 8 pounds= 8%
needless to say we dropped down to 7 lb 6 oz at 2 weeks and have been trying to get back to birth weight (7/11) ever since. We are supplimenting 2 oz after every feeding to hopefully put some more meat on his bones.

Right after he was born we met with a local photographer to snap some newborn pics.
I am sooo pleased with how well they all turned out.
Here are just a few of the ones she captured.



This one melts my heart!

i think this is one of my favorite!






3 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

Your pictures are stunning JB! Thank you for sharing!

the savvy speechie said...

Jenny Beth, these are so beautiful! Your papparazzi did a great job of capturing you guys! You have the sweetest family! Hope everything's running smoothly between 2 kiddos!

Jenny Beth said...

thank you ladies! babies have both done beautifully. c is such an angel and sleeps all the time. i am so thankful!!