Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lovies

Valentine's Day is one of my most favorite holidays... but not for the suspect reason.
I feel this is a completely uncalled for holiday to shower everyone I love and let them know why I love them.

Like today, I made something for my mom I know she will really really like. Why? Because I love her and I am so thankful for all the little things she did for me when I was growing up.

This coming week I am going to share so fun things to do to get ready for Valentine's day. 

Some pertain to our special breakfast we do and others are fun crafts!!

And can I just say Thankya Jesus for spring weather in February!!
This sunlight is just what I needed to put some spring in my step.

Despite the whole crazy heart issue/ undiagnosed by doctor-but diagnosed by me and my friends postpartum preeclampsia I am feeling great and ready to tackle whatever may come my way this spring.

And just because...

No comments: