Friday, January 6, 2012

Premier Fabrics

Wanted to share a tid bit of information with you guys today!!

You may or may not realize it but some of the most popular fabrics (i.e. chevron fabric) seen in projects ALL over blogland are manufactured here in the south, specifically in Sherman, Mississippi.
The company I am referencing is Premier Fabrics.
You know who they are...
This chair transformation was shared over at design sponge
Ten June has some pillows in her den out of their fabric.
(click on image to go to site)

Dixie Delights used their gorg prints in her UNbelievable basement makeover!
(again click on images to go directly to the site)
(the striped fabric is premier)
And so is the drapery fabric.
Found this image on my pinterest.
Someone used their cane fabric as a backdrop for a Barbie box photo op.

too cute!!
I have used their fabrics in my home as well as clients homes.

Anywho, upon a recent visit in one of their retail locations I discovered some of our most favorite styles they produce are being discontinued. 
BUT.... 
That means they are making way for 125 new fabrics!!!
Here is a sampling from there site as to what we have to look forward to.
ugh hmmm... (hitting the stores today might I add)

I have purposely been holding off on some projects in my own home just so I can use one or two of their new prints!!

Aren't you excited???

2 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

YES! I'm trying to strike a balance between holding off on projects to wait for the new stuff but getting a great deal on the old that's being clearanced out! I go to the Germantown location and they are so sweet and helpful.

Dixie Delights said...

Love the greek key!! I've been eyeing the chevron...hope that ones not going.