Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Jammie Shirt

This post is more or less for me to document the great love my daughter has for her beloved Jammie Shirt.

That's pronounced "jahmee"

Here is my favorite part.... it's my shirt from 3 yr preschool!!!

{for some reason we did 2 shirts this year and the only photo I could find is of the other shirt}
{I am the one on the right, in the middle is my friend Michelle, I think she reads the blog and may kill me for posting this, but come on... we are 3!! and went to school all throughout middle and high school!}

Here is my little stink bug in my 1990's preschool shirt, complete with puffer painted name on the back!!!

She loves this shirt sooooo much that at naptime she requests a full wardrobe change to wear her "jahmee shirt" 

I think it is soo sweet how she loves something that was mine.

Despite it's paint splatters, haha
Is there anything more special than your child loving something from your childhood??

I am linking up to Sentimental Sunday over at Cha Cha's.




1 comment:

Charity said...

Awww, Jenny, you made me cry. This is so sweet and I am honored that you linked it up with my Sentimental Sunday post. My girls have tee shirts of different people in our family and they love them also (none are as cool as yours). It must be a girl thing to be sentimental young. Speaking of young--you are, preschool in the 90's. I suddenly feel really old, haha

Hope you have a great week and I can't wait to see what you link up for the Spring Fling,
Cha Cha