Monday, February 7, 2011

Who knew.

Who knew that a month ago my new year would start off with a jolt??

My Internet would go out, I would have to reorder a modem 3 times and then cancel my service.

Who knew we would need roof work and have two ceiling leaks in AC's room in one week?(unrelated issues)

And that we would gain a tenant in our guesthouse?

Lots of fun and excitement!!

And did I mention I am going to be keeping a friend's baby two days a week starting next Thursday??

With the 4 day countdown to the new,better, faster, stronger Internet coming I thought could do a few simple posts from my phone.

Because who knew??

I have a secret obsession I want Share with y'all. I have a profound obsession with random facts. And a wonderful book to provide me hours of entertainment. The book is called, Who Knew?


So how do y'all feel about me sharing some excerpts with you??

Really??

U wanna know random stuff to impress your friends? Thought so..

Well here goes nothing..

A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

There are approximately 1,750 o's in every can of spaghettiO's!

The smell of Crayola crayons is so familiar that it is one of the twenty most recognizable scents to American adults(ranking up there with coffee and peanut butter) and so soothing that sniffing has been proven to lower blood pressure.

And last but not least
Tip is an acronym for "to insure promptness"- and once upon a time was given in advance.

Be back tomorrow with more randomness!

No comments: