Saturday, January 29, 2011

Catching Up

Hello there.



Yes I am posting from the trusty ole phone.
I can't believe it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted last.

We have been busy busy busy with school/husband out of town/ getting ready for a children's consignment sale/ working on master bedroom/ brainstorming future projects this spring.

Whew...


However I have found some time to squeeze in a few pics of lil bit.



We have eaten alot of pez lately.

Baby thinks it's hilarious everytime you get a candy out of the characters mouth.

And most importantly we have been planning our valentine's dinner.

Growing up we always had a big valentines breakfast and dad would give the girls something nice and my brother always got legos or a gameboy game,( you know something he had been wanting) sooo I thought I would carry on the tradition with my family.



Be back soon with more pictures of what we r planning.



Did I mention my Internet ha been down for over a week?



And I need to order my Shari's berry's.

Happy weekend

4 comments:

ali v. said...

so sorry you've had internet issues--those are the worst! can't wait to see what else you're planning for Valentine's Day! make sure to hop over and enter my giveaway...you'll be glad you did :) xoxo {av}

Sarah said...

you sound like you have been extremely busy! so have i....i feel like i haven't blogged in forever. i'm excited to see what you'll do with the master bedroom!

Jenny Beth said...

av.. your giveaway looks awesome!! i am going to enter for sure... and sarah we have been very very busy!!! cant wait for our internet to be up and share what all we have been doing...

Megan said...

Sounds like you have been busy!! We always had a fun Valentine's day growing up, too! We got fun, girly presents from our parents! I loved it!