Sunday, January 16, 2011

Purifying

A new year means newness all around.
.
Time to purify our hearts, minds, and spaces.
.
For me, when my home is clean, my head is clear.
.
I can create.
.
This is when the lord speaks to me and i am not worried about the dishes or fingerprints or dog hair lying around. 
*time to repurpose some pieces for storage.
*time to FINALLY label what is what
*and even if your closet is tiny like mine, learn to make the most of the space!
*maybe I will find some stuff in my garage sale pile to repurpose.
{via}
*and finally finally finally establish my gift wrapping station.
pretty sure i have all the stuff laying around the house and just need the time to put it together.
I mean aren't these spaces amazing....
*and a playroom. man does my little girl need a playroom. 
ps. isn't this space amazing??
I think caving and making a bunting banner is definitely in my future.

Okay friends off to church then time to get organized.

Psalms 51:10 Create a clean heart in me oh god and renew a right spirit in me. 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I found your blog from A Classy Southern Bride. I love all of the ideas in this post! Hope you are having a great day!