Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Dream A dream...


okay now that you have Susan Boyle in your head and a taste of what this post is about.... enjoy what i have been drooling over for the past few days. all photos are courtesy of southernliving.com

when i have my low country home i want my super casual den to look like this!!

Okay, hi my name is jenny beth and i am an addict of expensive things, i love fine linens, and fine fabrics, and high end fixtures, however i am recovering from this addiction and daily find ways to be thrifty and not fall to my inner desire.
hello gorgeous woodwork and fabulous cabinets
creamy marble countertops, white cabinets, this is truly my dream kitchen, not practical with kids, but hey a girl can dream right??
isn't this kitchen just stunning??
this seems a little more practical for me.....
and maybe, just maybe one day we will have our screened in porch finished and can enjoy just as much as i would love to enjoy this one.
OH, My GOSH!!!! could a sun room be any more elegant???? I surely don't think so....
and this beauty of a trellis, i hope to recreate this in my humble abode!!

hope you all enjoyed these beautiful spaces as much as i did, enjoy the last little bit of your weekend before the new work week starts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your design aesthetic! P.S. Noticed you were featured on This Blessed Nest. You're famous!! :)

nest of posies said...

awwww, shucks to the comment above. ;)

hey ~ love all these pics. especially drawn to the white interiors. and yep, we must have some treats on that southern porch. amazing!