Saturday, May 22, 2010

Coupon craziness

Hello dear friends wanted to share my super savings this morning!! I have just started really couponing as of November; and I always read about people buying $50.00 worth of stuff and with coupons only paying like, a dollar. Well I don't know about you but I have had no such luck this far... That is until today.

Well I frequently read hip2save.com. Colin posts all kinds of deals and has truely been my couponing inspiration thus far. She posted an unadvertised deal at target for biore strips (buy 3 get a $5 gift card) well with my other $2 off coupons in tow we went... Ended up getting 2 packs of wipes for .39 a piece ($2 off 64 cr or greater, remember buy small packs) off bug repellant (.75 off plus $1 off at register) then schick disposable razors ($5.99 with 4.00 Manu coupon an $1 target coupon made 3 quattro razors .99)

Here is my receipt to prove it pd $18.00 saved $17.50. Not monumental but good enough for me



-- Jb

No comments: