Monday, May 17, 2010

18 months

well i cant believe its here but my baby is a year and a half old. time has literally flown since our sweet Anna Caroline was born and i have to say she is quite an independent little lady.
our little one is always exploring, loves loves loves to be outside, and within the past two weeks has really began to use quite a few words....
  • mom (in a yelling voice)
  • dad (in a yelling voice)
  • no no
  • uh oh....
  • bite
  • ousi (outside)
  • for for (fork)
  • gah gah (grammy) but the jury is still out on this one, my mom may be ma ma. not sure yet
  • luke
  • nicki (for uncle nick, my brother)
  • baby
there are several others that i am not able to remember at this time, probably will have to do another post just on new words in literally the past two weeks....


no matter how big she gets, or how much she grows up i will always be there to tuck my baby in at night and say her prayers with her.

Philippians 1:3-6
3Every time i think of you, I give thanks to my God. 4 I always pray for you, and i make my requests with a heart full of joy 5 because you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. 6 And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again. (new living translation)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny Beth your little Anna Caroline is just adorable! She is such a gorgeous girl you must find it so hard not to smother her in kisses! xx

nest of posies said...

don't they grow so fast!!!

i can't stand it. this evening i told my husband i wanted to pour chocolate syrup over all of mine ~ because i could just eat them up.
love how you recorded her words. we have all of them written down as well. ;)

have a super week - sweet friend!
kellie

Sarah said...

These pictures are adorable!!! Did you take them yourself? Love them!

Jenny Beth said...

hey girls... yes i did take these pictures!! am working on my photo skills, slowly but surely we will get there. thanks for all the love sweet friends!!