Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rainy day

As I sit at home thinking about all I need to be doing outside I realize there are quite a few things i haven't blogged about. I saw my friend Shanna's word art and realized I hadn't shared the one I made with you all!!





Please disregard the aweful black cable cord...once we find an entertainment piece we like we will get everything in the den in order.. And as you can see in the background we have gotten nowhere on our dining room design...




Here is a sneak peek of my bedroom... Not quite ready to reveal but I am just so obsessed with this mirror I had to share that.




Then of course there is this... It's baby's new sleep blankie for daycare (which we will be starting next week)

Hrmmmm what else an I share with y'all while I wait on the bad weather to pass??? Stay tuned!!

No comments: