Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we followed our usual tradition of waking up and going to my parents best friends for breakfast.

You see, I am not very handy with my Nikon camera and I have been without one since the first week of November!! TEAR!!

Anywho, while at the Hall's one of their sons, a videographer by profession, looked at my camera... and tada... I am a total dummy and he fixed it!!!

Yahoo!! 
Back to more posts and pictures on the ole' blog!!!

We went home to wrap a few final things, rest and get ready for the Eve service at church.
It was quite an event, we ended up being late, then both my children acted like hoodlums.

On a whim we stopped in Wendy's and grabbed some nuggets to "hold them over til dinner" it was as if we had fast food central in the candlelit service.

Needless to say, we spent most of the time in the lobby waiting on the service to end. 
We will try again next year. haha

Afterwards we headed to my parents for traditional dinner with all the fixins.

Since I was sans camera I was unable to share our christmas decor.
Mom's front door was my absolute favorite this year!!


Even Mom's bunny was outfitted for the occassion!

Yearly pictures in the "sleigh"
Was able to snap a quick one with Aunt Ainslie!

I was so busy running my mouth I forgot to go and take a few quick pictures of the table. oops, so here it is with a few of our plates....


And my favorite decor in moms new kitchen. the Boxwood joy wreaths! I want these!!!

I am getting caught up here! Bear with me as I catch up the end of 2012!


No comments: