Wednesday, December 5, 2012

while most people deck the halls, I....

yes.. while most people are hanging their tinsle by the mantle with care I am FINALLY going to paint every room a neutral color so we can get this place sold this next spring/summer. 

Every. single. move. we. make in our home is in the mindset of putting it back on the market. 

step one is painting the den, dining area, hallway, baby girls room and the nursery all grey. 
I want anyone to be able to walk in and think this place is move in ready!!

After many hours of extensive research I am hoping to put the last paint sample on my walls tomorrow. 


most of the other greys we have looked at and selected are way too cool.

The number one key factor in making a grey work is knowing the undertones of the color. This color has a warm undertone. Those warm tones often draw from browns (a predominant color in majority of my furniture) 
The warm tone does not mean that the room will be dark. It simply means the color will compliment the existing items we already have and easily flow thru my home.

In every room I have used Ben Moore I have been thoroughly impressed.

Can't wait to swing by my local ace hardware and pick up my sample! 

No comments: