Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Secret Store


The town I live in has an incredible, one of a kind "warehouse" store. 

Treasures like you will see no where else!!

I actually have been going here for about a year now and people around town act like it is no big deal. BUT let me tell you, to me... well, it is HUGE!!!
.
Take this lamp for example.

Outlet price:$45.00
Candelabra's price:$340.00

And this beauty came home with me.
Outlet price: $45.00
And this one doesn't seem to be a current style. I couldn't find a price for it online.

Gorgeous mirrored chandy.
Outlet price: $275.00
Candelabra Price:$622.00

I think you get the picture. This place is just incredible. 

And from the picture below you can see they have way more than just beautiful lamps and ceiling fixtures. The furniture is to die for!! 

And who is the lady in the pic?? That's my bargain/adventure friend Ash. That lady is up for a day trip with a discount price just about anyday. And she is funny to boot so it makes the adventure all the more fun!!

Can't wait to head back to the store soon to buy some more goodies.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ummmm...where is this store? I need to go there ASAP!

the savvy speechie said...

Wait where is this??? I was guessing Sheffield's?? Do share!!

Jenny Beth said...

Of course I do. I will email you ladies where it is located!!