Monday, June 6, 2011

Purple Room Part 2

I wanted y'all to get a true feel for the room, so I used the video setting on my iphone to do a video tour of the room.

Notice the bedding isn't done yet??

Well look below... it is now;)



Be back later to share the deets on the curtains.
.
Let's just say a fellow blogger inspired the whole entire thing.
.
Like... I uhh kinda, well totally copy-cated. But to an extent isn't that what decor blogging is all about? Inspiring other ppl and their projects??

Well in this instance that is what I am telling myself;)

Ps. Damask fabric is Little House Lilac by Annette Tatum
Bedding is Shabby Chic line at Target.. =complete LOVE
Shams will eventually be made out of the damask fabric to incorporate the look a little more.
Wall color is a Valspar paint, I will go look it up for you!

No comments: