Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Anniversary Countdown

Usually I am not one to countdown to stuff.
.
Wait.. who are we kidding I countdown to everything.
.
With that being said the hub's is taking me on my dream date this friday night to celebrate 3 unbelievably fantastic years together. 
I found this dress while still working at JCrew.
.
I am so glad I got the dress while I did because all colors are sold out now except for the black.
So I will wear this cute dress in white and we will head downtown for dinner at the Majestic Grill

Their food is divine!!

We will leave there; and after 5 years of knowing my husband; we will FINALLY watch Breakfast at Tiffany's together. 

Our local theater does a summer movie series and the first movie starts this weekend. 

I think one of my favorite things about our marriage is the give and take. 
.
I watch baseball/softball during the week and when a series is on we catch that too.
.
Then you know we watch Sarah's House and he humors me by letting me read all of your lovely blogs to him and showing him your lovely homes. 
.
You know.. the little things.. ;) 

3 comments:

1 Funky Woman said...

Well he sounds like a keeper! Have a wonderful evening celebrating 3 years together! Congrats! I'm so jealous you get to see Breakfast at Tiffanys at the theatre. How awesome!

Megan

The Mustard Seed said...

Sweet Hubby! And happy anniversary to you!!! I love the little things too!

Dixie Delights said...

Have the BEST time!!!!