Tuesday, June 21, 2011

An Explanation

So.. I owe all of you an apology... 
for very exciting reasons I have been feeling a little under the weather in the past few weeks...
you see,
Just after the first of the year our family will be...

{isn't this the cutest picture ever??}
This will be my first time to fully decorate a nursery and I can hardly contain myself.


Right now I am making alot of these to load up in the etsy shop...

The whole family is very excited about our new addition, so for now... some renovations may be on hold and we will be shifting our focus to more pint size proportions.

Is everyone cool with some more baby/toddler oriented content for a while?? 
PS. planning on adding some pictures back to the home tour tab soon. 
just needed to do some "cleaning up" if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

yay!!!!!!! i'm glad you announced it on your blog now!!!! yes, please have some baby content!!

Jenny Beth said...

you got it dude!!! cant wait to share.

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I KNEW it - based on Pinterest! Ha! Congratulations!!!

The Southern Wife said...

I'm just now seeing this! Congratulations!