Sunday, October 10, 2010

What to do for two??

In a few short weeks my little baby will be two... I can hardly believe it...

I have been really busy with the Preppie Peonie orders but wanted to show you guys my inspiration for AC's birthday invitation.


Can't wait to show you how they turn out...

With my day off tomorrow I hope to catch up on some blogging, painting the screenporch,
finish out baby's halloween costume, ya know that kinda stuff.

Oh and if you have a free moment... say a prayer for my husband. 

At 8 am he goes to sit for the first portion of the CPA exam.

I am praying he is able to have clarity, and focus, and take each question one at a time.

Hope each of you have a great start to your week!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

loove it!! you need to make pink and orange tissue paper balls and hang them around your house!! it's so cheap yet super cute!

nest of posies said...

these turned out adorable!!!

so cute.