Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pretties

I have recently found these photos and wanted to share.

Each one of them inspires me to keep going in our home...
holy canole is this room not amazing... 

With a small facelift to the dining room and the screened in porch nearly painted I am finally seeing a little progress on some very large projects!
you have no idea how bad this makes me want to finish the porch....
we spend alot of time out there and I cant wait for it all to be sanded and white and "safe" for my family.
it still kinda reminds me of a dark dungeon right now. haha
would really love one of these antique baby scales to decorate in a nursery one day.
And just because i am in a "holiday-ish" mood I am probably going to make one of these for the door in my kitchen leading into the backyard, i mean hey... i already have some of these things laying around my house.

Hope each of you are having a great week. 

I am in "Baby Shower Mode" and can't wait to share this fun party with yall over the weekend. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i think i'm going to have to make the door decoration! too cute!