Saturday, October 2, 2010

.PreppiePeonie.

Okay..... time for me to reveal what I have been up to lately.....

You all know I have a degree in Fashion Design....

You all know in June I became pre-school teacher/ SAHM....

But, did you know I also began sewing for people... other than just the Greek letter shirts?

well.... after a very busy summer behind a 1990 Bernina, Preppie Peonie has become a full time business venture....

In July I used B's Blog Boutique to help us in our re-branding process.

Here is our new look.
And in August I purchased a gently used INCREDIBLE embroidery machine!!
{can't wait to share those projects with yall}

I have been really busy this week gearing up for our first fall trunk show at the Phi Mu house.

Tomorrow is the big day and I can't wait to share how it goes...

If you visit the Page at the top of the screen you can see some of our previous work!!

We also make earrings, and closer to christmas plan on selling some paintings and wooden signs!!

Hope to host some giveaways in the near future.

On Preppie Peonie's page we have some tutorials we will be sharing, introducing you to some incredible designers, and showing you some great ways of how to "style" your home on little to no budget!!

Follow us on twitter: 
@preppiepeonie

"like" us on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Preppie-Peonie/131621403258?v=wall&ref=ts

and follow our blog:
http://preppiepeonie.blogspot.com

Want a custom item?? email us... 
@ preppiepeonie@yahoo.com

or you can shop our items on etsy...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/preppiepeonie

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. 


4 comments:

Jessie Jones said...

Oh Jenny Beth, I'm so excited for you! Are you talking to Phi Mu house at UA??? Can't wait to hear about all this!

Jenny Beth said...

Thanks!! The show is actually at the U of Memphis. We are hoping to line up some shows at ole miss, maybe southern miss and ua. I will let you guys know when they are scheduled for!

Sarah said...

that's so exciting!! i'm happy for you!!

Jenny Beth said...

thanks sarah!!!