Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Girl's Bathroom Reveal-Shabby to the Chic

Tada!! 
Her it is... baby girl's bathroom.

 I am very pleased with all the elements coming together for a shabby chic, clean, fun children's bathroom.
okay i just couldnt stand not showing this to you guys. Casey and I havent found the trim we want to use above the beadboard and are planning on finding that and installing in the coming weeks. However i think these small changes created a high impact change in this very tiny space. We only spent 385.00 on the whole remodel... I very carefully shopped and found this incredible idea over here.

Rhonda at southernhospitalityblog.com used beadboard wallpaper found at Home Depot and Lowe's and it creates the same look as actualy wooden beadboard but is much cheaper and easier to remove for the next owner. I am so thankful to her bringing this gem to blog land.

We still need to find some tiny lampshades to put over the chandelier's bulbs.
All in all I really like the outcome.


Love my glass shelf !!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it! I seriously have got to get over to the house. Everything is changing on me. Anna Caroline better not be reading by now or I'm gonna have a heart attack!

Jenny Beth said...

haha. she isnt reading just yet... trying though