Monday, January 4, 2010

Big girl room, well sorta.

okay so found this cutie over at kookoobears.com i didnt want to pay $129.00 for this cutie so i DIY'ed that sucker and voila. i am very very happy with the results. What do you think??
this is one of my fave diy projects so far... found the shelf at pottery barn outlet a few years back. the diaper pins are from a cute store in collierville, tn called First Fruit Collection.



i know top shelf wasnt done but dont worry i went back and completed.



after deciding what we were doing for AC for christmas i was given a wonderful christmas gift by my company i work for... anywho we decided to use our very nice bonus to finish off the playroom we wanted to do for lil bit. We found this shelf and i snazzed it up by adding Lilly Pulitzer wrapping paper to the backer board. i know cheap/chic diy.... Stay posted as throughout the year we will transition from our crib and baby bedding to a wonderful world of big girl. Here are the pics of what we have done so far.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So cute JB! I need to come see her room this week! I love the DIY you did with her birth weight and the clothes pins! :)
I love your cheap/chic DIY! When Michael and I get married I am gonna need some heeelp! :)