Monday, January 4, 2010

The stockings were hung by the what?? no chimney?

Here are a few of the things we used to decorate around this house this holiday season.
adoreable sign Candace made for me.


Pottery barn stockings i found at the outlet for 1.99 a piece. 

Doorbusters are amazing after thanksgiving.


These are the treats we left for santa, however little elf Luke (our beagle) decided to taste the morsels to make sure they were fit to eat. 

Then there was nothing left for santa!!
Sorry, we will make it up next year.
Our christmas china that my uncle got for us. These are the salad plates and my parents got us the dinner plates. LOVE them.... also here is our key for santa to get in that a friend found for us!

And our tree very early christmas morning. 
I also must share as casey and i awoke to get ready with the video camera to go find AC in her bed we let Luke out as usual, however the crazy winds blew our gate open so we spent christmas morning chasing our beagle around the neighborhood.

Such nostalgia watching people around their christmas trees as I chase my crazy pup through their yards. 


No comments: