Saturday, October 26, 2013

ORC Week 4. Half Bathroom

Ever been the last one to the party??

Like so late it is OVAH. well.... thats kinda how i feel with this weeks linky party for the challenge. 
I do have a viable excuse, (like with any good party) I stitched about 15 monograms, 4 appliques, 4 custom pillows, and started on some drapes. 
(click on image to head over to Calling it Home and see the other bloggers projects)

My machines are Dying for a break so this week I will wrap up 3 small orders and get to work on this half bath!
Promise. 

Despite all my work on orders we did get the countertop taken out, some accessories hung, purchased the sink, and 3/4 of the room painted.

Feeling some accomplishment!!

This next week is to:
*finish painting
*rehang cornice
*hopefully get countertops installed
*install doors on the cabinet
*drill and put new hardware on cabinetry.

I can see the finish line but we aren't there yet... 
Back to where we started.
Here is where we left off last week and what it looked like after pallet wall painted, some accessories hung and a mock up of the countertops.
Pretty obsessed with how this is going to look. 


Still torn on if this portrait of baby girl needs to stay in here or not. 
It's really hard to get a good angle of this room.


All the white was leaving some shadows. 
I promise for great pictures on the reveal week. 

SO excited to already be at this point!
Now that I have some down time to go peruse everyone elses progress!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the coral vanity, and the plank wall is looking great!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

This is looking amazing. I can't believe how much you have done, even if it was a slow week. I would move the portrait of your sweet daughter to a more special place where it could be enjoyed. Good luck this week.

Unknown said...

Your room is going to be amazing! Can't wait to see it finished!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

I am doing one of those walls as well and I think yours turned out so well! And I love your vanity and sink!!

Ashlea Pate Benz said...

It's looking so great!!!

Carol said...

Looking fantastic!