Monday, October 14, 2013

3 month old

With each child it has seemingly taking me longer and longer to surface to normal and get in a good groove. 

I think with this sweet fella it has been right about 3 months. 

And an excess of coffee seems to be my fuel.

This sweet angel eats every 3 hours.

 He and c-bug have really started to interact a little more. 
Connor talks to him and Whit cooes to respond. 

He is by far the chubbiest of all my babies and I am loving squeezing on his chubby little legs. 

At his 3 month check up he was kicking all over the place.
Dr. said this was great and showed he would be advanced in his language. (will let you know on that one)
He weighed 12 pounds and his length was i think 24" so he has not grown much in length since birth. 
both weight and height are in the 25%.

We smile ALL the time and he loves to be talked to.
And he LOVES his bassinet. 
It's a safe place brother can't pick him up!

 As you can see we are on the move!!



2 comments:

Erica B said...

He is precious, Jenny Beth!

Heather Lewis said...

oh my goodness I cant believe he is already 3 months ! Such a little cutie!!!