Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An afternoon Treat! Muddy's!!!

Okay.... So I must admit I made a really dumb mistake about 4.5 years ago... I named my blog the street we lived on! 
DUMB!!!! Then I freaked myself out that someone would find our house and stalk me... 
It was silly because I know none of you would do such but everyone has fears right? Mine was a psycho blog stalker! Hahaha

Now!!!! Since we have moved I feel totally comfortable disclosing openly we live in Memphis!!! Yes the dirty dirty! Been here my whole life except for my years in college! 

I also feel comfortable telling y'all ALL about my fave local spots!!! 

So... Go stalk the new people who own our house on Lyford. K? 

On Monday daddy met us for lunch (rare treat) and we ate at one of our favorite Mexican joins. Salsa had us full but we all wanted a sweet treat so we stopped in Muddy's Bake Shop in east Memphis. 

This place is such a treat in every way! 

From the decor, to the people and of course the food!!! 
C had a hard time making a selection. But he went with the plain jane cupcake. 

Sister dined on the strawberry cupcake

And I devoured a slice of grasshopper cake. 
Anyone ever had the drink the grasshopper? Well make it into a dessert and here she is!!! 

In all her amazing glory! 

Moral of this post! If your in town... Stop in everything is divine!  

No comments: