Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Day of Pre-k


I cannot wrap my mind around this being our last year at home with my big girl. 

Soooo much has changed and happened in her short little life and this summer she just blossomed from a toddler into a little girl.
She definately has my sarcastic sense of humor and makes me laugh all the time. 


She loves her school and I am just shocked by all she has absorbed there. 
One day this past spring, just driving down the road... she starts reciting the Pledge of Allegaince. I was shocked and all "where did you learn that??" 
At hope mommy, my school... duh!!

I cant wait to see what all she suprises me with this year. 

Our goal is to start kindergarten writing her name and being able to read herself some basic books. 
She is Dying to learn how to read!!
And I love to watch her desire to do these things!!

Here is to an awesome fall!!!

No comments: