Thursday, August 8, 2013

Atlanta shopping

For those of you who live in Atlanta... 
I am jealous!!! Ballads Backroom is such an Awesome store with great deals!!! 


This chair was 260.00!!! Such a steal! I was trying to figure out a way to get it home! 

Didn't snag a picture but we found our lighting for over the island in the kitchen! I am in love and chomping at the bit to get it hung!!

And can we talk about these china cabinets??? I may or may not be scheming a trip just to pick up these puppies!!!
From there we left and drove to Douglasville to the outlets! 

Pottery Barn did Not disappoint and we had to even reconfigure the whole car just to get our loot home! Barstools, dry erase boards, bathroom lighting, sheets you name it and it was on sale!!
Then we perused the Restoration outlet. 
I think the word for this store was underwhelmed. Some deals were okay but nothing screamed, rent a uhaul and take me home!!!! 




We found several other treasures we plan on displaying in the new house! So ready to get my rooms painted, drapes hung and start "fluffing"!! 

No comments: