Saturday, August 31, 2013

Newborn Photography Session

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
First off thank you all sweet readers for your emails and comments of encouragement concerning my heart and health after baby was born. As of right now things are continuing to repair and my resting heart rate is holding around 48-49 bpm. Thats a heck of a lot better than 29 bpm!! The faster hr means I feel a ton better and can keep up with these babies better!!!

Now, onto the real reason of the post!! Newborn pics!

Once again our awesome photographer outdid herself. 
She is a nurse by trade and instructed me to immediately go to the ER once we finished pictures so although i am extremely swollen I am thankful to have a picture now to see just how much better I looked 36 hours later. 
Most of the session was a fog for me and I just let Jamie do her thing!

Without further Adeau!






Crazy to think I lost 22 pounds in fluid just a few hours after this picture!

1 comment:

Dixie Delights said...

Those a beautiful. So glad you are doing better!