Thursday, September 13, 2012

Orange Beach Labor Day

We snuck away for a last summer fling to go see my in-laws (who happen to live 45 minutes from the beach!!)

I was kinda papparazzi-esque once we got to the beach and got some hysterical shots.



I tell ya what. This iplay hat has come in super duper handy this summer. It's upf 70 and makes me feel soo much better knowing my babies shoulders, head and upper back are not getting sun.

Big sister was ALL about the water. As opposed to every other single trip to the beach.









The little lagoon we had going on was AWESOME for baby to play in. 


and superb for running and splashing in puddles!

Here is cbug with baby b!!
Cant wait to see what kind of trouble they will get into in the coming years together!


1 comment:

Jessie Jones said...

So precious! I love family beach pictures!