Monday, September 3, 2012

A Kitchen Remodel: The planning phase

The time has come. 
(you may have noticed from my most recent pins what I have been scheming)

If we must stay in this house I am going to make the kitchen what I want and also utilizes every square inch of the 9 ft by 8.5 ft space.

Here are a few of my favorite pinterest inspirations that we are going to use as our guide. 
This first pin is probably the closest representation of what we will be doing with the space.





And I am on the search for either a vintage china cabinet to transform or considering opening an account with British Traditions and ordering one of their stately reproduction pieces. (more on that later)


Hope to either be back later today or tomorrow with a style board for the space. 
I am still waiting on a few more quotes to come in from some vendors, but this has and will be an extensive researched product and a great resource for anyone weighting the cost of stock vs. custom, look alike marble or marble or even formica for that matter.

Stay tuned....




No comments: