Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chicago

In a few days we leave for Chicago. My husband has some training for work and I was looking for an excuse to get away for a few days. This will be our first "trip" together since our honeymoon!!
We are so excited!!

We escaped for a night in 09' to go to a friends wedding but nothing like this!! I will have 3 whole days by myself to sleep in, shop, and be a corny tourist!!

We had reservations at 3 hotels and finally on Monday night narrowed it down to the Wit Chicago.

Apparently they are known for their rooftop.

I am still trying to finalize our itinerary.
Do y'all have any suggestions??

3 comments:

Abbie Yow said...

Marshall Fields - I think it is now Macy's. They have a chocolate factory inside that makes chocolates called Frangos. They are amazing! Mint Chocolate is the best. Also Navy Pier. :) Have fun!

Tara said...

The Wit is literally my FAVORITE hotel in Chicago! I've stayed there many times... Just moved here to Chicago a few weeks ago! It's perfect right now! Enjoy!
http://12weeksofquiet.wordpress.com/

Tammy said...

Signature room @ top of John Hancock building; free to go there and have a cocktail with great views of the city! Lincoln Park has AWESOME home decor shopping (West Elm, Land of Nod, CB2, Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware). Have fun!
Tammy (DwellWellEtc, still coming soon!).