Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Evolution of a Room

I had so much fun the other day putting together the living room over the past 3 years so I thought I would do the same with our master bedroom.
Remember this post on our bedroom completion??

Well here is an official recap of where we started and where we are now.
Here is our home in Fall 2009.
bad iphone pic.
First thing I did was remove the mirror attached to the dresser.
And attempt to gather plates/accessories above the piece.

Then I painted the back wall with an iridescent trellis pattern.
This was just NOT doing it for me so after lots of inspiration pictures I convinced my husband to help me in painting our master bedroom popcorn Kernel by BM.

Ahh much better. 
Then all we needed was some accessorizing. 
Here she sits today.
Ahh so much better.

I am sure in our next home I will need to do some tweaking per that room but I am happy to say this room is complete with spring/summer bedding. 
(For fall/ winter I hope to have my linen waterfall coverlet)



Thank yall so much for allowing me to "work my way" through this room and make it work best for me and my family!!

I will be sharing this before and after over at Thrifty Decor Chick. and KellysKorner.

We are showing our master bedrooms over at Kelly's!

Come see all the other fabulous before and afters!

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So pretty! I love both the before and after actually.

KK

Natasha said...

I really like the new colour! Very restful.

As you can tell I am a few weeks behind on my blog reading :)