Friday, May 4, 2012

Master Bedroom Complete!

I can gladly say our master bedroom is "complete" and staged to sell.
I wanted to do my best to eliminate personal touches so other couples can see themselves living in this room.
After taking these pictures I removed picture frames from our nightstands.

I used some of my scrap fabric to make a pillow for our glider.
Here is an  upclose of our pillows. 
Hopefully once we move I will be able to make my linen coverlet I have been wanting for close to 3 years!
And those of you who know I MUST have a monogram in every room... well I just tucked my personalized pillows I made in the back for now. 

Happy Friday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all your designs, they are so inspiring! But I've been back several times just to check out the beautiful fabrics you chose in your bedroom. I adore the how you mixed bold patterns throughout without making them go over the top.