Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Master Bath "Officially" Complete

Oh it feels soooo good to get this bathroom done.
Sure there are things I would love to still do in here but if we move I figure I will save my energy for a room in the next house.
On the right wall is the toilet and stand up shower.
The toilet is behind this door.
Here is a close up of our regrouting work in the 70's tiled shower.
I still cant believe we were able to bring this back to life

Once the grout dried we were able to notice better where some tiles had been replaced over the years. oh well...
So proud of the final outcome!

*update: the sign is in the yard as of the beginning of this week. no showings yet but I am practicing keeping everything nice and tidy!

1 comment:

Jessie Jones said...

Beautiful JB! I need you to come do my house. Sigh.